Hawai’i Pacific University fell 66-53 to DI LMU in an exhibition at The Shark Tank, but not after a hard felt battle. The contest did not count for the Sharks (4-3, 1-1 PacWest), but the West Coast Conference’s Lions (3-5) snapped a two-game losing skid with the victory.
Latest Headlines – The Athletic
- Women’s Sweet 16: Why Iowa is the hottest team in the Seattle 4 Region
- Women’s Sweet 16: Will Miami keep its Cinderella run going to reach the Final Four?
- Women’s Sweet 16: Does UCLA have a shot at stopping South Carolina?
- Alexis Díaz returns to the Reds, still pained by his brother’s WBC experience
- Jimbo Fisher, Bobby Petrino and the awkward opening of Texas A&M’s fascinating experiment
- Italy vs England: Why is the match in Naples? How safe will it be for away fans?
- Inside Red Bull’s fastest lap fight – and the rivalry that could undermine its F1 dominance
- Kylian Mbappe named new France captain ahead of Euro 2024 qualifying campaign
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg calls on Antonio Conte to ‘elaborate’ after Tottenham outburst
- Fairleigh Dickinson coach Tobin Anderson taking over for Rick Pitino at Iona