The University of Hawai’i women’s volleyball team (6-5, 3-0 Big West) swept Long Beach State, 26-24, 25-16, 25-21 to remain unbeaten in conference play. Brooke Van Sickle led the Rainbow Wahine in kills with 15 (.324), followed by Riley Wagoner with 11 (.409).
Latest Headlines – The Athletic
- Women’s World Cup unresolved issues: TV rights and player release dates
- Ballard interview: Sunderland’s ambition, ‘complimentary’ Kompany and leaving Arsenal
- Which Premier League players are out of contract this summer transfer window?
- Redmond interview: Living through Turkey earthquake and looking back on relegated Southampton
- One more, Manchester City. One more.
- Dodger Details: Trayce Thompson’s injury, Michael Grove’s velocity and more
- Golden Knights take Game 1 of Stanley Cup Final: How Vegas got after Panthers goalie Sergei Bobrovsky
- Red Sox win first game of doubleheader vs. Rays, but with a thin bullpen drop second game
- Dodgers’ Trayce Thompson will be going to IL with oblique strain
- Four-time NBA champion Andre Iguodala joins NWSL’s Bay FC investor group